Social Impact (SI) is a global development management consulting firm. We provide monitoring, evaluation, strategic planning, and capacity building services to advance development effectiveness. We work across all development sectors including democracy and governance, health and education, the environment, and economic growth. Since 1997 we have worked in over 100 countries for clients such as US government agencies, bilateral donors, multilateral development banks, foundations, and nonprofits.
The HICD Manager’s main responsibility will be to support the HICD Specialist and team, acting as the main point of contact, conducting assessments, and drafting documents necessary for the implementation of the HICD model and various institutional strengthening methodologies for Civil Society Organizations (CSOs).
- Lead process of conducting capacity assessments of civil society organizations in collaboration with technical and operational teams
- Act as main point of contact for communications with partner organizations mainly Intermediate Support Organizations (ISOs) and CSOs, for the daily administrative operation of the projects
- Follow up and support in the review of narrative reports of partner organizations; Organize and update files (hard and electronic) that will be generated with the implementation of the HICD assessments as instructed by the HICD team
- Lead implementation and coordination of logistics of seminars, meetings, workshops and roundtables of the Civil Society Activity project and of the HICD team
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the supervisor for the implementation of the capacity development objectives of the Civil Society Activity project
- Supervise and coordinate 1-2 staff working in this area
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field required; Graduate degree preferred
- 3-4 years’ experience in organizational development and capacity building
- Prior experience working with Civil Society Organizations and knowledge of the sector in Mexico
- Excellent written and spoken English and Spanish skills required
- Only individuals authorized to work in Mexico need apply