Posting your CV in multiple formats
Your resume is the first glimpse a recruiter gets of you and your skills, make sure it meets the basic formatting requirements. it is essential that you tailor your CV to the format required by the potential employer. Most development organizations required specific templates and formats. When you post your resume using the Expanded Resume Form (ERF), our CV formatting tool will make it available in 10 different formats, including 6 approved templates for donors funded projects.
Advantages for making your CV available in multiple formats
Your CV will be made available in the following formats:
- World Bank template
- AFDB (African Development Bank) template
- ADB (Asian Development Bank) template
- EBRD (European Bank for Reconstruction and Development) v1 template
- EBRD v2 template
- EuropeAid/European Commission template
- GIZ template
- Entry Level Development Professional
- Experienced Development Professional
- DevJ template (default template for devj.org)
- Custum template (your uploaded CV file)
Format your CV using the following (optional) steps.
Benefits for premium members
- Access to members only jobs
- Access to cv formatting tool
- Feature your resume for 3 days
- Discount on resume distrituion
Do you wish hiring firms can easily find you?
Recruiters use key words and phrases to search among thousands of resumes on DevJ. When a recruiter performs a search, the site searches within the content of your resume, the title, the areas of expertise, the custom keywords (added by you). The search results are returned in order of relevance to the items searched. The content of your resume is already indexed and well optimized for our site search.
If you are actively and urgently seeking employment, you can improve your resume search ranking by adding terms and phrases that best describe your professional experience and expertise. These terms can be indexed in addition to the content of your resume and areas of expertise. This is important because it can significantly increases the relevance of your resume in search results.