Chemonics seeks qualified technical experts to serve as full-time, long-term staff for a variety of USAID projects in the Republic of Mozambique.:
- Agriculture and Food Security
- Environmental and Natural Resources
- Management Administration
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL)
- Peace, Stability and Transition
- Primary Education- Literacy, Numeracy and Bilingual Education
- Public Policy
- Senior Operations
- Water, Sanitation and Hygiene
In addition to this technical expertise, Chemonics seeks technical professionals with the following knowledge:
- Advanced degree in engineering, education (with specialty in early grade literacy), public policy, public administration, economics, water and natural resource management, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience in a related field
- Strong working relationship with the Mozambican government counterparts and ministries; strong ability to manage and deal with diverse stakeholders
- Fluency in English with excellent oral and written communication skills required; proficiency in Portuguese required
- Proven record of building teams and fostering collaboration to achieve program goals, meet program milestones, and produce quality program results
- Experience working in Mozambique and/or Sub-Saharan Africa strongly preferred
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
All positions are contingent upon award. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
Applications must be submitted by July 30th, 2021. Early applications encouraged. No telephone inquiries, please.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.
Chemonics values the protection of your personal data. If you are in the European Union, please read our EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice to learn how we process personal data. You may access the notice via the following link: https://chemonics.com/eu-recruiting-data-privacy-notice/.
Chemonics International is monitoring COVID-19 activity around the world. The health and wellbeing of our staff is of the utmost importance to us, and we continue to hire for all open roles with interviewing and on-boarding done virtually. Our new hires and current staff working from our Washington, DC, Arlington, VA, and London offices will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.