Chemonics seeks technical experts for the anticipated USAID-funded Private Health Sector programming in Ethiopia. The Private Health Sector opportunity will seek to strengthen public-private health partnerships in the country by incorporating the private health sector as an indispensable component of the national health care delivery system. The project will build patient-centered public private partnerships and integrate key public health services into private sector services. Ethiopian Nationals are encouraged to apply. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
We are seeking technical experts in the following areas:
- Private health sector engagement
- Innovative finance, investment, and resource mobilization
- Health service delivery and capacity building
- Governance and policy formulation
- Knowledge Management and Communication
- Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL)
- Master’s degree in a related field
- A minimum of five years of relevant work experience in area of specified technical expertise; more experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Strong writing, oral, and interpersonal skills
- Experience and understanding working with governments, government systems, the private sector, and international donors
- Ethiopian nationals preferred
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Fluency in English required
Please complete this application and submit your resume or CV in the link below by May 21, 2021 at 5 pm EST. No telephone inquiries, please. Chemonics will contact finalists.
Ethiopia Private Health Sector Technical Experts – Formstack
Chemonics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.
Chemonics values the protection of your personal data. If you are in the European Union, please read our EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice to learn how we process personal data. You may access the notice via the following link: https://chemonics.com/eu-recruiting-data-privacy-notice/.