Should JSI be the successful bidder, this will be a full-time position based in Mozambique. The Technical Director will report to the Chief of Party.
- Responsible for the technical direction and technical outcomes of ECHO
- Work with the Specialist Advisors (strategic information, HIV/AIDS treatment, viral load/lab) in implementing technical principles guiding the program
- Provide guidance in achieving 80% HIV treatment coverage, 90% viral suppression, rapid scale-up and maintenance of HIV interventions; and in generating evidence and quality data, and creating recommendations to strengthen public health services for HIV epidemic control
- Ensure and direct the development of regular and timely programmatic updates and reports across all technical objectives
- Minimum of a medical degree or a doctoral level degree in public health or related field
- At least 10 years of experience in clinical service delivery of HIV related interventions
- Strong skills in interpretation and data use and translation into policy
- Demonstrated experience at a senior level participating or advising in high level MOH meetings, discussions, boards
- Demonstrated ability in monitoring similar programs and interpreting and utilizing national level data
- Strong oral and written skills in Portuguese and English are required
Salary commensurate with experience.
Interested candidates should submit their resumes and cover letters online by 04/30/2018.
No phone calls please.
Principals only please.