Profil demandé :
Qualifications et compétences
– Holds a Masters in either Environment or Social Sciences and related fields.
– Registered and Certified by NEMA as an Environmental and Social Impact Practitioner is an added advantage
– 7 years of experience in Environmental and Social Impact Assessment (ESIA) in the road sector
– Well conversant with Uganda’s Environmental and Social legislative Framework, NEMA regulations and Uganda’s EIA guidelines;
– Experienced with Assessment and Management of Environmental and Social Risks and Impacts module of the IFC performance Standards and all international best practises;
– Proficient writing and reporting skills;
– Ability to monitor multiple ESIA studies simultaneously;
– Coordinate support and technical expertise within the ESIA project team;
– Excellent writing and communication skills
– Demonstrated experience to manage/supervise diverse and multi-skilled teams.
– Proven track record of producing acceptable quality outputs;
– Proficient writing and reporting skills.
– Computer literate;
– Excellent communications skills and Fluency in English estrace koupit.