Starting Date: 05/01/2020
- Provide overall technical and management leadership, strategic vision, and financial oversight, including managing partner relations and ensuring technical and management excellence
- Guide capacity strengthening efforts to facilitate transition to local partner management;
- Represent the project to USAID, local governments and other key stakeholders, including community-based organizations (CBOs), and local NGOs;
- Oversee the development of appropriate planning, monitoring, management and control systems to ensure informed decision-making and implementation of project activities;
- Assure the quality and timeliness of evaluations, training curricula and reports, and other deliverables to ensure that the project is meeting goals and troubleshoot for difficulties;
- Maintain ongoing and regular communications with the JSI home office.
- A Masterâ€™s degree or higher in a relevant discipline; an advanced degree in a clinical or public health discipline (medicine, nursing, epidemiology) is preferred;
- At least 5 years of senior-level experience leading large-scale, complex public health programs in Cambodia or SE Asia, including prior experience managing USAID-funded agreements or contracts.
- An additional 10 years of progressively increasing responsibility working in maternal, newborn, child health including nutrition, family planning/reproductive health or related fields internationally.
- Demonstrated ability to establish professional relationships and to work collaboratively with host government agencies, donors, civil society and CBOs;
- Strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills, including ability to develop and communicate a common vision to diverse partners and foster collaboration across a multi-disciplinary team.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Interested candidates should submit their resumes and cover letters online by 11/30/2019.
No phone calls please.
Principals only please.