Profil demandé :
Qualifications and skills
– University degree (Master/Maestrado) in the area of social sciences or a relevant, directly related discipline, or equivalent relevant professional experience;
– Good communication and writing skills in Portuguese and English;
– Proven capacity of organization of large communication events, involving a large number of stakeholders from various backgrounds;
– Experience in working with media (radio, television, newspapers, etc.), social media, and familiar in the use of various communication tools (web, advertising, etc.);
General professional experience
– At least 10 years required on management of development projects, with large communication activities, in multi-stakeholders environment, preferably in developing countries;
Specific professional experience
Experience of at least 3 years in:
– Rural development with experience in farmers’ organizations and mobilization;
– Implementation of communications strategies, action plan and campaigns;
– Implementation of communications activities including events, media materials and tools;
– Working with the media, including social media;
– Financial management; experience with EDF funded programmes will be an asset.
– Work experience in rural communication will be an advantage.