The Team Assistant is responsible for supporting the mothers2mothers (m2m) UK office (London) with office administration, financial processing support, and administrative support on various projects within the wider fundraising team based in the London office. This will be an integral role in a small, dedicated team.
This role reports into the Executive Assistant to the Global Development & Strategic Engagement Director (GDSED), with a dotted line to the UK Finance Manager. This is a full-time, permanent role.
Key Performance Areas:
- Act as the initial main point of contact for visitors (both internal and external) to the UK office, representing m2m appropriately and professionally
- Coordinate internal and external meeting room bookings
- Create and circulate agendas for team meetings
- Support senior team members with occasional meeting creation, e.g. interview scheduling
- Monitor and order ongoing office supplies (e.g. stationery, printing, tea/coffee)
- Obtain quotes for ad hoc business expenditure as required
- Liaise with external suppliers to ensure continual supply of services (e.g. telephone, internet, cleaning)
- Support the Executive Assistant with planning wider team activities
- Obtaining quotations for flights, accommodation, etc. and making travel arrangements for UK employees (excluding the GDSED)
- Liaise with the IT team in Cape Town, facilitating UK-based IT needs
- Process day to day payments for the UK entity (supplier invoices/ staff expenses and petty cash)
- Process income data on Salesforce (CRM system) and Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Financial System)
- Liaise with fundraising team and external suppliers to resolve queries.
Fundraising team support:
- Support the Events Development Officer with ad hoc tasks in the lead up to, during, and following events – during busy events periods, more time will be dedicated to this area of the role.
- Support with the management of donor records relevant to events using the Salesforce database
- As required, attend events, supporting in roles designated by the Events Development Officer or the Philanthropy & Events Manager
- Support with ad hoc and research tasks as assigned by wider fundraising team members