PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and innovative approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
We invite application for the position of “Senior Project Assistant”, based in Lucknow, India, wherein he/she will provide support to the overall Administration, Logistic, Procurement and Financial Management activities of the project in supervision of the PADM to support for the implementation of day-to-day activities of the project. This position reports to the Senior Finance Manager (Grants) – New Delhi with a dotted line reporting to the State Lead.
Administrative, Logistic and Financial Management Support :
- Facilitate development and coordination, of Consultant Agreements, Purchase Orders and other Contracts, Travel and related arrangements, in consultation with relevant teams.
- Provide support in tracking deliverables and do necessary follow-up with the Consultants in a timely manner.
- Work closely with PADM(s) and other teams ,provide Logistic support to all program teams and liaise with Local Stakeholders to facilitate organization of meetings, trainings, workshops, field trips and other travels. Provide support to the teams in Financial Management of the projects being implemented in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
- Provide support to the Project Administrator in the preparation and monitoring of project budgets.
- Verify all the expense vouchers before the Project Administrator approval for projects.
- Support Project Administrator(s) in tracking and monitoring data for all the expenses and ensure smooth functioning and facilitation of local project requirement.
- Manage Petty cash and local office expenses related to projects. Provide administrative support for securing all necessary approvals.
- Facilitate in ordering equipment and supplies for project sites.
- Assist in import and procurement of equipment, liaise with the clearing agent etc.
- Prepare project related MIS etc.
Programmatic Support :
- Provide day-to-day support to project team in the implementation and monitoring of project activities.
- Facilitate and engage with Communication team to organize, assemble, and distribute reports, communication and advocacy materials, and other PATH documents.
- Assist in transcription, interpretation and translation of project documents and materials, and formatting of documents and presentations.
- Assist Program Manager and other team members in setting up team meetings and following up team action items/assignments.
Administrative Support to Lucknow Office:
- Ensure Staff safety & security for the entire state of Uttar Pradesh where staff are located, hygiene and general upkeep of the office.
- Liaise with local business space representatives (Regus) for smooth functioning of office space and for any utility maintenance requirements.
- Supervise and ensure Global PATH COVID 19 protocols for office space and for PATH Global Standard Safety requirements for the Office.
- Provide other administrative support as and when required.
- Any other task assigned from time to time by direct manager or State Lead.