*Please include a cover letter with your resume describing your interest in the position and how you meet the qualifications.
PATH is a global nonprofit dedicated to achieving health equity. With more than 40 years of experience forging multisector partnerships, and with expertise in science, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales up innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing health challenges
PATH is seeking a Research Assistant to be based in London, United Kingdom (UK). The Research Assistant will provide a full range of support to the Chief of Asia, Middle East & Europe (AMEE). This role will involve direct teamwork with the Chief of AMEE to deliver high quality research assistance and some administrative support. The ideal candidate would be motivated, proactive and enthusiastic, with good knowledge of current public health issues.
This position will be for 100 % coverage and time.
- Develop talking points and background information for meetings on behalf of the Chief of AMEE
- Collect and analyze data, including following current public health issues to develop reports
- Create presentations by pulling together slides, resources and data
- Format and proofread documents and reports
- Provide meeting support, including assisting with building access for visitors and taking meeting minutes
- Following-up on meetings, including tracking action items and sending additional correspondence
- Prepare, draft, and review internal and external correspondence; ensure quality and accuracy of information
- Handle confidential and sensitive information appropriately and discretely
- Collect and prepare information for posting to PATH’s intranet and external website
- Execute ad-hoc administrative tasks as required.