Overall, the Junior Project Officer will work in close collaboration with various project managers and account directors to make sure our projects are administrated adequately and timely from a financial, contractual and compliance perspective.
Non limitative, the main tasks involved for this function include amongst others:
- Creation and validation of various purchase orders and coordination of sub-agreements with vendors
- Support and validation of our supplier invoices
- Support in raising our client reports and invoices
- Follow-up of timesheets (completeness, accuracy, timely)
- Follow-up of the financial profitability of our projects with project managers and accounts
- Preparation of all documents for ensuring smooth project closings
- Follow-up of various project tracking tools
- Administrate our sales pipeline (completeness, accuracy, timely)
- Ad hoc improvement projects and analysis
- Preparation of presentations in PPT or other formats for various internal meetings.
The junior project officer will report to the Head of Client Relations.
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite and any ERP (Deltek, SAP, …)
- Good working knowledge of English and French
- Proactive, a positive & a can-do attitude and resistant to stress
- Attention for details and analytical skills
- Keep up with tight deadlines, close follow-up of day-to-day tasks and aim to deliver on time
- Ability to work with various stakeholders within the organisation (finance, procurement, contract, operations, sales and production)
- Quick learner, willingness in acquiring new skills and undertaking new tasks
- Knowledge of the European Institutions sector (considered as a an asset)
- 2/3 years of experience in this related field
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit http://www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Brussels, Belgium (BE75)