The project Director shall provide overall leadership, strategic vision and direction, program management and oversight, and ensure project deliverables are completed on time and on budget. Will serve as principal liaison to mothers2mothers’ headquarters, funder, and national Ministry of Health (MoH) staff.
Key Performance Areas:
- Lead project development and manage implementation of project
- Responsible for all operational and management functions across all project phases
- Manage project work plan development, monitoring of project milestones, and project reporting
- Accountable for project milestones and results in line with set service and impact targets
- Lead project adaptations and improvements to respond to PEPFAR priorities.
- Lead programmatic aspects of project evaluations and knowledge management in collaboration with M&E Lead and Evaluations and Operations Research (E&OR) team
- Provide programmatic leadership of quality assurance/quality improvement in collaboration with technical support staff
- Direct and manage use of project resources and finances in line with implementation plans and within approved budgets; ensuring adequate project controls, processes, and procedures to promote compliance and stewardship of resources, working closely with the Business Officer
- Line manage project management team including coaching and mentorship of project teams, building and maintaining a highly effective and motivated team
- Cultivate and manage donor and stakeholder relationships, including representation of m2m in key strategic forums