http://www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
We’re currently hiring for a Project Coordinator to join our team.
As a Project Coordinator you will:
- Understand the project’s scope and ensure the client and team are on the same page
- Manage the project to schedule and ensure the client and team understand what is expected of them
- Provide data entry and/or content management support as needed
- Be actively engaged in project delivery by providing support where needed
- Be relentless about mitigating risk and resolving impediments
- Ensure changes are approved, funded, and adhere to configuration control procedures
- Identify and resolve or mitigate areas needing clarification, project dependencies, risks, and issues
- Ensure the client and team are always aware of project status, risks, and issues
- Meet your deadlines and ensure the team has what they need to meet theirs
- Prepare, lead and facilitate status meetings, milestone reviews, and work-in-progress demos to the client in a confident and professional manner
- Plan, organize, and control the activities of other domains (e.g. User Experience, Technology, Strategy, Creative) in order to ensure the on-time, on-budget delivery of projects
As a Project Coordinator, you will have:
- A demonstrated understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, perform resource allocations and run team meetings
- A demonstrated ability to manage tight timelines while adhering to budgetary constraints
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Business, Economics or related technical fields
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit http://www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)