This position manages the direct service delivery project portfolio in Equatorial Guinea, overseeing m2m’s PMTCT/RMNCH intervention at health facilities and in their surrounding communities. S/he will be responsible for start-up of project sites, project workplanning and budgeting, contributing to donor reporting, supporting the Country Director (CD) in monitoring of project spend and activity implementation, working closely with the CD and head office team to develop project interventions, and represent m2m at the direction of the CD. This will include working closely with M&E and programmes staff to implement QA/QI interventions. S/he will support sharing of lessons learned, best practices, and project updates across the country program. This position is based in Equatorial Guinea ( Bata), reporting to the Country Director.
Key Performance Areas:
- Technical support and coordination of programme implementation, adaptation, and continuous refinement based on QA/QI
- Liaise with m2m HO on technical input into ongoing programme strategy and development/adaptation
- Support planning and delivery of training activities
- Provide and/or oversee provision of routine on-site support to ensure effective programme implementation
- Support SI and QA/QI Managers to implement programme quality improvement processes to maintain the provision of high quality interventions
- Lead development of project and training workplans, budgets, and projections, and monitoring of expenditures in line with workplans
- Develop donor reports and deliverables with the CD
- Support programme adaptation necessary to meet project objectives
- Act as project coordinator as assigned, including budget management, programmatic reporting, and relationship management with donors.
- Contribute to internal working groups and sharing of inter- and intra-country learnings
Programme review and improvement
- Facilitate regular team reviews to analyse project issues/concerns regarding implementation and operation, proposed solutions and next steps;
- Work closely with the SI and QI staff to initiate programme quality assessments and improvement processes to maintain high quality services in line with key performance metrics;
- Use data for programme decision-making; support analysis of programme data and modification of activities accordingly.
- Ensure adequate project controls, processes and procedures are followed to promote compliance and stewardship of resources; flag and work with FOM and CD to resolve issues posing a threat to programme compliance
Stakeholder and staff management
- Establish and maintain close working relationships with Departments of Health, Social Development, and Education, donors, and partner organisations
- Represent m2m at national and provincial TWGs relevant to DSD portfolio
- Supervise and performance manage staff
- Perform other duties as assigned