ICF is seeking a Program Manager to join our growing business Process outsourcing (BPO) team! You will be joining our growing federal space, with a keen interest in delivering high-quality of customer experience along with transparency with our clients and customers.
- Focal point for management of services and functional operations required for the dedicated project.
- Ensure full commitment of resources and responsible for the resolution of issues related to meeting contractual performance requirements at organizational, technical, and contractual levels.
- Responsible for overall contract administration
- Primary interface with client(s) – day to day and future planning
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least seven (7) years of similar experience
- Experience working in BPO/contact center space and knowledge of future technologies, performance measures, customer relationship management, knowledge management, training, quality assurance, etc.
- Experience in contact center technologies, i.e. intelligent IVR, chatbot, Intelligent Automation, etc.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead complex programs, managing problem resolution (risk management) and providing excellent customer satisfaction.
- Experience leading large group discussions with agency clients and stakeholders to address questions and problem resolution.
- Experience planning projects from start to finish, including identifying processes, deadlines, and milestones.
- US Citizenship (required for Federal contracts)
- Ability to establish influential partnerships at all levels
- 4+ years of budget management experience preferred
- Demonstrated experience with business development and client development
- Industry certifications, professional affiliations, and publications
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making capabilities
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
- Ability to work collaboratively with a diverse team of contributors, as well as outside clients, program participants, and vendors
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, OneNote, Teams, Outlook, Excel)
- Ability to be flexible to handle multiple priorities
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world’s toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Martinsville, VA (VA23)