The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation (CF Foundation) and its employees embrace their commitment to its core values. These core values are the pillars on which the CF Foundation stand and will continue to sustain us as we move forward.
- Keep sight of what really matters: Our decisions are based on what is best for people with cystic fibrosis and their families.
- Aspire for excellence in all we do: We take pride in our work. We are committed to continuous learning and improvement.
- Stronger together: We collaborate and work together so that we can learn more and achieve more.
- Innovate with courage: We embrace challenges. We reach beyond boundaries in pursuit of our vision.
- Care about our people: We deeply care about each other and all who support our shared mission. We listen with respect. We support one another.
Provides administrative support for NACFC content and programming. This includes coordination of sessions, speakers, abstracts, cases, continuing education credits, mobile app, honorariums, and all general audience inquiries.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides administrative support for the NACFC Program Planning Committee.
- Maintains an accurate committee roster.
- Assists with implementation of PPC portal and provide onsite support.
- Assists with administrative tasks related to abstract submission, review, sessioning, and publication.
- Assists with administrative tasks related to case submission, review, and sessioning.
- Assists with speaker management.
- Enters data and maintains the integrity of all session and speaker data.
- Assists with preparation and sends all speaker correspondence.
- Tracks receipt of speaker confirmations, consent forms, bios, and photos.
- Handles all questions related to the Speaker Portal.
- Prepares and submits CEU/CME applications to accrediting agencies.
- Coordinates implementation of the continuing education portal, including preparation of data, updating of relevant supporting documents, and testing.
- Generates and submits post-meeting reports to CEU/CME accrediting agencies.
- Coordinates information collection, layout, design, proofing, and printing of the final program.
- Coordinates information collection, layout, design, proofing, and testing of the mobile app.
- Coordinates processing of post-conference honorariums.
- Assists with the organization and updating of program-related content for the NACFC website.
- Fields and responds to all general conference-related emails and phone calls.
- Provides onsite support for NACFC.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 0-2 years of data coordination/administrative experience; preferably related to meetings/events.
- Experience managing session and speaker details for conferences is preferred.
- Experience managing abstract submission, review, and publication processes conferences is preferred.
- Experience working with a scientific/medical program committee is preferred.
- Familiarity with CME/CEU guidelines and requirements.
- Familiarity with abstract and speaker management software is preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, organization, and proofreading skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with firm deadlines.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Reports to the Senior Program Lead. No direct reports.
- Normal office environment with little exposure to excessive noise, dust, and temperature.
- Walking and standing for prolonged periods of time while onsite at the conference.
- Minimal lifting required (meeting materials).
- Minimal travel (e.g., 2x/yr.) to conferences and meetings, as necessary.
The CF Foundation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to being an employer of choice, not just a good place to work, but a great and inclusive place to work. We strive to recruit and maintain a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, physical or mental disability, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, sex, marital status, genetic information or testing, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran or any characteristic protected by law.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice
The CF Foundation is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or would like to request an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at HROps@cff.org .