The Procurement and Logistics Manager will report to the Director of Grants and Operations. S/he will:
- Procure goods and services as outlined in grant agreements in Nairobi, Garissa, and Wajir, and subgrantees supporting nationwide activities under direction of the DGO.
- Provide support for day-to-day program office operations and logistics needs.
- Maintain local procurement lists and schedules.
- Solicit bids and quotes from vendors for items in adherence with program policies.
- Inspect goods or verify services, confirm delivery and receipt of goods, and monitor the use and disposition of goods.
- Confirm that all invoices have been received and submitted for payment.
- Support large-scale procurement as necessary for programmatic or operational activities.
- Review and maintain procurement documentation.
- University degree in relevant field.
- Minimum of seven years of experience in related role required.
- Relevant experience working on USAID contract in a related role highly preferred. Experience with grants or small grants under contract programs required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Fluency in written and oral English is required.
- Local candidates strongly preferred
If you believe you qualify for this job, kindly submit your CV and a cover letter indicating your current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Deadline to submit your CV is October 31, 2016.