The project Principal Investigator shall provide overall leadership, strategic vision and direction, program management and oversight, and ensure project deliverables are completed on time and on budget. Will serve as principal liaison to USAID and national MoH staff.
Key Performance Areas
- Lead project development and execution project platforms
- Operational and management responsibility for all project functions across all project phases
- Oversee project work plan development, monitoring of project milestones, and project reporting
- Accountable for project milestones and results in line with set service and impact targets
- Manage implementation of project and oversee quality implementation of existing program services. Lead project adaptations and improvements to respond to PEPFAR priorities.
- Lead programmatic aspects of project evaluations and knowledge management in collaboration with M&E Lead and HTS Lead
- Programmatic leadership of quality assurance/quality improvement in collaboration with technical support staff
- Direct and manage use of project resources and finances in line with implementation plans and within approved budgets; ensuring adequate project controls, processes, and procedures to promote compliance and stewardship of resources, working closely with the Business Officer
- Line manage project management team including coaching and mentorship of project teams, building and maintaining a highly effective and motivated team
- Key donor and stakeholder relationship management and development, including representation of m2m in key strategic forums