ICF is searching for a Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Specialist to support the Infectious Disease Detection and Surveillance (IDDS) Project. The M&E Specialist would work closely with the IDDS M&E Team to ensure that high quality M&E data is obtained across the project and integrated into project reports.
- Prepare data collection tools and templates ahead of quarterly reporting
- Work closely with IDDS MEL and country teams to collect, review, and validate M&E data
- Prepare data visualizations for IDDS quarterly, annual, or ad hoc reports
- Support data entry and data management activities
- Help ensure proper storage and archiving on M&E tools, data, and documentation
- Help coordinate and contribute to project-wide learning activities and other tasks as assigned
- Provide coordination and project management support to the M&E Team
- Bachelor’s degree in public health, international development, or related field
- 1 + year of experience working in global health or development
- 1+ year of experience conducting M&E tasks such as data management or data validation
- Previous M&E experience for global health programs
- Experience with Global Health Security programs
- Familiarity with JIRA and Airtable software
- Experience living or working in a USAID-supported country
- Excellent English verbal and writing skills
- French language proficiency
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world’s toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range – There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final pay for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The pay range for this position is
$75,990.00 – $129,183.00
Rockville, MD (MD18)