1. Main responsibilities:
Project & Contract
– Familiarizing with technical tools and useful solutions for projects in order to provide high quality service and follow up of projects;- Guaranteeing excellent quality of products and services;
– Ensuring successful implementation of new projects/contracts;
– Negotiating with external contractors where needed;
– Liaising with the web team for web development projects if/when necessary;
– Taking full responsibility, showing rigour and flexibility when problems occur;- Providing monthly activity reports and/or milestone reports.
Client & Commercial
– Establish excellent relationships will full respect of transparency and professional ethics with clients;
– Understanding client interests and needs (both technical and political) and proposing appropriate solutions;
– Clarifying scope with client to get accurate estimates from the relevant team leads (web, editorial, social media and the creative team, video production, stakeholder promotion, media relations etc);
– Writing offers under the supervision of the Account Director;
– Recalculating estimates with the support from management into a client-ready budget within Framework Contracts constraints, clearly indicating assumptions/dependencies and risks;- Advocating and negotiating budgets towards to client where needed.
– Ensuring an efficient management of the production teams working on the projects;
– Anticipating internal/external consequences and discussing with team leads before making any proposal;
– Providing very clear briefings to the internal teams with different interests and mindsets, setting out exact goals, milestones and days available for each step;
– Providing daily follow-up and motivation where needed;- Debriefing with teams to allow continuous improvement;
– Regular debriefing and coordination with the line manager and the other members of the team.
Budget / Planning
– Providing coherent briefing to establish budgets;
– Understanding and supervising budgets;
– Setting up efficient and realistic planning;
– Financial reporting to the management team and to ICF Next Finance services;
– Accountable for profitability of his/her projects.
2. Work Experience: at least 1-2 years.
3. Education: University.
4. Competencies / Skills:
– Very good client oriented commercial skills;
– Experience in managing budgets;
– Good knowledge of EU-related matters;
– A strong interest in the digital communication field;
– Fluent in English. Any further EU language is an asset.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
Brussels, Belgium (BE75)