All CFF employees must demonstrate commitment to Cystic Fibrosis Foundation’s core values, as follows:
- Keeping sight of what really matters: Our decisions are based on what is best for people with cystic fibrosis and their families.
- Aspire for excellence in all we do: We take pride in our work. This includes a commitment to continuous learning and improvement.
- Stronger together: Cystic Fibrosis Foundation employees collaborate and work together so that we can learn more and achieve more.
- Innovate with Courage: Cystic Fibrosis Foundation employees embrace challenges. We reach beyond boundaries in pursuit of our vision.
- Care about our people: Cystic Fibrosis Foundation employees deeply care about each other and all who support our shared mission. We listen with respect. We support one another.
The Investment Analyst supports the oversight and management of CF Foundation’s $4 billion investment portfolio. The Analyst participates in formulating the investment strategy, underwriting and investing into new opportunities, and managing the total investment portfolio.
- Investment due diligence, selection, and monitoring of investment partners, including fund managers, co-investments, and direct investments.
- Sourcing new opportunities and investment partners across the globe and all asset classes (public markets, private markets, and absolute return.)
- Preparing and presenting investment analysis and recommendation to internal team and Investment Committee.
- Improving the investment process, including work on investment operations, performance management, and risk management.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Recent college graduate to three years of relevant professional experience.
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members to accomplish objectives.
- Ability to identify and take steps to support and sustain a disciplined process.
- Able to prepare well-written, well-organized material, and present recommendations in a clear and concise manner.
- Demonstrate knowledge of capital markets and risk-reward of various asset classes.
- Ability to analyze data and generate reports to assist in the investment strategy and portfolio construction.
- Capable of supporting the initial sourcing and gathering of potential investment opportunities.
- Ability to understand implications from analysis and can perform data analysis in a comprehensive manner.
- No direct reports.
- Standard office environment.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of essential functions, responsibilities or requirements.
The CF Foundation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to being an employer of choice, not just a good place to work, but a great and inclusive place to work. We strive to recruit and maintain a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, physical or mental disability, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, sex, marital status, genetic information or testing, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran or any characteristic protected by law.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice
The CF Foundation is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or would like to request an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at HROps@cff.org.