Human Resources/Public Finance Manager Expert
Qualifications and skills:
- A graduate degree in a related field.
- Excellent command of oral and written English.
- Full computer literacy.
General professional experience:
- More than 10 years of experience in Public Finance Management and Human Resources Management.
- Experience in analysing institutional and policy reforms on employment creation.
Specific professional experience:
- Working experience in the fields of budgeting and public finance management including implementation of integrated financial management systems in public institutions.
- excellent communication and facilitation skills, as well as training, capacity building and interpersonal skills including the ability to negotiate and build consensus.
- Experience in technical assistance services aiming to generate jobs for rural youth will be considered an asset.
- Experience in design and delivery of on-the-job training on agri-business development.
- Experience in supporting entrepreneurship initiatives for rural youth for agri-business services along the value chain will be considered an asset.