• Support the AM in Kyangwali in day to day reconciliations and financial analysis
• Provides assistance in timely monthly closing and ensuring Area Offices are able to close on agreed upon deadlines
• Review financial reports and documents from the field offices and insure that they are timely received.
• Work closely with logistic department to insure that asset register is updated regularly and match physical assets.
• Prepare a trip report for each assignment and submit to FC and FM
• Provide training and support to finance and non-finance staff regarding generally accepted financial procedures and NRC internal controls.
• Assist in yearend closing and audit document preparation
• Participate in and facilitate country finance workshops and training as required;
• Maintain open communication with Finance, program staff and others for all financial clarifications
• In collaboration with AM and Field Coordinator development of area master support budget
• Any other duties assigned by supervisor.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Commerce, Finance or Accounting
• Minimum of 5 years relevant experience
• 3 year of INGO experience is a plus
• CPA2 qualification is added advantage
• Knowledge of Aggresso is added advantage.
- Academy college / University
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
• Strict attention to policy and practice detail
• Very strong financial analysis skills
• High integrity
• Good knowledge of financial reporting systems in donor funded work
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Good cultural awareness and sensitivity
• Ability to function independently and as a work team leader/facilitator
• Excellent computer skills with hands on experience on computerized accounting systems; and Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Salary According to NRC Salary Grading
Contrcat up to December 2019 with Opportunity of extension depending on Funding.