PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and innovative approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
PATH’s Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team is seeking a Finance Manager. The Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis is responsible for consolidating all aspects associated with the development of the institution Strategic Plan, Annual Budget, and Monthly forecast. This position will be the principal resource to provide meaningful analytics to support business needs, including analysis of monthly results. This position report to the Director of Financial Planning & Analysis.
- Support the global budget and planning process for the broader institution (budgeting, periodic forecasting and reporting).
- Develop and maintain key reports for reporting performance against the budget and other Key Performance Indicators, driving organizational accountability. Highlight any key challenges or opportunities influencing the institution’s performance against goals.
- Perform financial analysis and business modeling from a consolidated institutional view and for some of the divisional areas.
- Proactively alert leadership on short-term and long-range budget/planning risks and opportunities for the broader institution.
- Work closely with the Financial Systems Manager to continuously improve PATH’s overall budget and forecast system application, including championing data structure and integrity.
- Perform detailed research and analysis on institutional business questions and translate findings into actionable decision points for executive leaders.
- Work with partners to improve financial data and systems by gathering business requirements, devising solutions, and stewarding them toward implementation.
- Participate in ad-hoc requests, cross-cutting projects, and analysis as needed.
- Manage a small team located in India.