Profil demandé :
Qualifications and skills required
– A master’s degree in social sciences including economics is required. In the event the candidate does not have a master’s degree, it is
necessary to have 3 years of relevant experience in addition to the work experience of 6 years stated in detail below.
General professional experience
– No less than 6 years of work experience in the area of social welfare.
Specific professional experience
– Leading at least 2 projects of a similar nature and degree of complexity;
– No less than 2 years of experience in developing and/or implementing social welfare and inclusion policies;
– Experience in developing standards in at least 2 projects in the social welfare sector;
– Specific work experience in EU Member States and/or countries in transition is an asset.
– Category II expert/Project Leader must have C2-level English skills.