Profil demandé :
Minimum requirements of the Team (Cat. I experts)
• At least 12 years’ professional experience in the sectors related to the Lot
• At least 1 member has a Master’s degree in a discipline related to Sustainable Energy development – or equivalent professional experience (on top of the professional experience);
• At least 1 member has 6 years of experience in evaluation of external assistance programmes
Additional requirements of the Team (Cat. I experts)
· Specific professional experience in assessment and analysis of energy efficiency (in energy and
productive sectors) and renewable energy (decentralised and centralised systems);
• Specific professional experience in providing technical assistance, capacity- building and consulting in policy planning and planning in the energy sector (e.g. supplies, efficiency,
renewable energy and reforms), and capacity-building on energy policy and regulatory framework, in particular renewable energy and energy efficiency;
• Capacity to work effectively with government counterparts in complex environments and coordinate constructively with stakeholders, including Ministries and public authorities, donors as well as representatives from the civil society;
• Prior working experience with the European Commission (EC), including DEVCO or NEAR, will be an advantage;
• Relevant working experience in the MENA Region (including Lebanon) will be an advantage.
Language skills of the team
• Cat. I experts: shall possess a level of C2 expertise in English;
• Cat. I experts: command of Arabic language would be an asset.