Social Impact (SI) is a Washington, DC-area international development management consulting firm. SI’s mission is to improve the effectiveness of international development programs in improving people’s lives. We provide a full range of management consulting, technical assistance, and training services to strengthen international development programs, organizations, and policies. We provide services globally in the areas of monitoring and evaluation, strategic planning, project and program design, organizational capacity building, and gender and social analysis. SI services crosscut all development sectors including democracy and governance, health and education, the environment, and economic growth. SI’s clients include US government agencies such as USAID, the Millennium Challenge Corporation, the US Department of State, bilateral donors, multilateral development banks, foundations, and non-profits.
The U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID)/Indonesia awarded Social Impact, Inc. (SI) the Monitoring Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Support task order (TO). The purpose of the TO is to support the design and implementation of the Country Development Cooperation Strategy (CDCS) for fiscal year (FY)2020 – 2024 by providing technical, consulting, and advisory services related to MEL to USAID/Indonesia.
Purpose of Evaluation
The purpose of this performance evaluation is to investigate and determine the effectiveness of the coordinated Kunci workforce development project design, management, and implementation. The specific objectives of the evaluation are to: (1) review performance of the KUNCI project as a whole, with a particular focus on the design and implementation, (2) identify success and opportunities of Kunci workforce development activities that are aligned with USAID/Indonesia’s new CDCS, in particular the emphasis on Journey to Self-Reliance (J2SR); and 3) identify key lessons learned that can be used to improve future workforce development designs and other relevant Mission-wide activities.
Social Impact Inc. is seeking two individuals to fulfil the roles of Evaluation/Workforce Development Specialists (Kunci Project Performance Evaluation) for USAID/Indonesia. These positions will work under the supervision of the Evaluation Team Leader.
**Please note: This is a local position. Only candidates with Indonesian citizenship will be considered.**
The Evaluation/Workforce Development Specialists will be responsible for:
- Contributing to all aspects of the evaluation, including supporting and the development of the evaluation’s methodology.
- Data collection and management.
- Data analysis.
- Writing the draft and final reports.
Estimated LOE: 36 days
Evaluation team members will be selected based on a mix of the relevant skills that will be required for the assignment:
- Advanced degree in a relevant discipline, such as: public administration/policy; research skills; international development; workforce development; private sector engagement, public policy, or a similar field.
- Minimum of ten years of experience in development, with a significant experience in one or more of the following areas: workforce development, private sector engagement, business administration, similar social science sector.
- Minimum of five years of performance evaluation experience, including designing data collection instruments, conducting structured interviews, remote data collection, managing qualitative data.
- Knowledge of workforce development and programming approaches.
- Familiarity with approaches to engage the private sector to achieve development objectives.
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.