PATH seeks a Director of Finance and Administration for an upcoming multi-year CDC-funded “Enhancing the Government of India’s Capacity through Technical Assistance to India’s National AIDS Control Organization (NACO) to Strengthen the Prevention to Treatment Cascade for People Living with HIV, Including Key Populations, under PEPFAR.” This project will rapidly demonstrate and assess new models to increase accessibility, availability, and demand of high quality, comprehensive HIV prevention, care and treatment services; while strengthening systems and the enabling environment for KPs, especially hard-to-reach KPs, their partners, spouses and children to have equitable access to HIV/AIDS and social services. To ensure scale up of these models by the Government of India (GoI), a robust learning agenda will be integrated throughout all aspects of the activity.
PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and innovative approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide. International development and global health represent one of the greatest opportunities for the impact of digital technologies on a global scale. New technologies, approaches and tools are emerging daily, unfortunately into a fragmented and immature digital health market landscape that currently limits their promise to transform country health systems and accelerate and amplify progress towards national and global health goals.
The Director of Finance and Administration will provide leadership and financial accountability to the project. S/he will ensure that PATH effectively meets the financial planning, monitoring, and reporting needs of CDC, partners and sub recipients. S/he will advise project staff on CDC contract requirements and provide training on financial management, record keeping, operational systems and policies. S/he will work with the Project Director and technical staff to develop and coordinate the annual work plan and budgets in compliance with CDC regulations.
- Provide leadership on all finance and operations aspects of the project, including general administrative processes and financial management.
- Oversee operations for all project activities, including procurement, grants, logistics, human resources, accounting and finance, and records.
- Manage the project budget and prepare financial reports for submission to CDC and PATH HQ.
- Provide routine pipeline analyses to the Project Director and CDC, as well as routine financial analysis on expenditures, documenting and monitoring overall performance, analyzing trends, identifying gaps to ensure sound project management.
- Ensure funds are expended in compliance with USG and CDC rules and regulations and PATH policies and procedures.
- Implement fraud mitigation practices and ensure systems and processes are executed effectively to support successful implementation of the award.
- Lead annual budget development process and revise overall and sub-budgets as needed throughout the work plan year.
- Manage monthly requests of funds, based on budget and cash flow projections, to ensure effective project operations.
- Ensure timely submission of administrative and financial reports to HQ as required.
- Manage project finance and administration team.