Chemonics seeks a director of finance and administration for USAID’s anticipated multi-year health program, called Strategic HIV and AIDS Response Program (SHARP) Nigeria. This program will focus on improving the quality and effectiveness of high-impact, evidence-based HIV/AIDS interventions to meet states’ and local government areas’ goals and objectives. Specific objectives include targeted and efficient HIV case identification and linkage to care and treatment; enrollment of patients on HIV/AIDS therapy with adequate adherence and minimal loss to follow-up; suppression of HIV viral loads; specialized services that attract key populations; and increased capacity of the government of Nigeria to expand, oversee, and finance HIV/AIDS and tuberculosis services. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Oversee SHARP’s financial management, including financial systems implementation, budgeting, expenditure tracking, and financial reporting and accounting
- Master’s degree or higher in accounting, finance, business administration, or a related discipline
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in administrative and financial management for large, complex projects, of which a minimum of eight years were in the field of international development
- Experience managing USAID or other donor-funded development programs preferred
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage large budgets
- Familiarity with compliance to Federal Acquisition Regulations required
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Professional level of oral and written fluency in English required
Please apply through https://ghdrecruit.formstack.com/forms/sharp_nigeria. Candidates will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the positions are filled. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.