Tetra Tech International Development Services headquartered in Arlington, VA is currently accepting expressions of interest from qualified Director of Finance and Administration candidates for the upcoming USAID funded Environment Outreach Activity.
The purpose of this project is to strengthen evidence-based natural resource management and biodiversity conservation and empower Cambodian citizens and civil society to engage in the protection of Cambodia’s unique biodiversity and critical forest ecosystems.
Position Description: Working under the direction of the Chief of Party (COP), the Director of Finance and Administration will be responsible for the project’s financial management, HR, procurement, and administration while ensuring compliance with USAID, local laws, and Tetra Tech rules and regulations. This is anticipated to be a full-time position based in Cambodia.
* University degree or higher in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or similar field is required;
* Minimum of ten (10) years of experience in Financial Management and Administration for USAID-funded projects; grants management experience also highly desirable;
* Minimum of four (4) years working experience in a senior supervisory role related to accounting, payroll, procurement and logistical support services;
* Work experience providing contractual and financial oversight to USAID-funded projects of similar size and complexity;
* Excellent organizational skills and ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, stressful environment;
* Detail oriented, and ability to prioritize tasks and support program implementation while ensuring adherence to required policies and protocols;
* Accounting/audit certifications highly preferred;
* Advance Excel skills and experience with QuickBooks required;
* Professional Fluency in English required.
* Qualified applicants from Cambodia highly encouraged to apply.
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the online application process:
* Cover Letter
* CV in reverse chronological format
Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone calls will be accepted.
Deadline for applications is April 1, 2019. Applications will be reviewed and considered as they are received.
Please indicate where you saw Tetra Tech’s IDS ad posted.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—17,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.