SI is seeking a full-time Director of Finance and Administration to oversee financial planning and management, logistical, and administrative support to the activity team, and ensuring that administrative, financial, contract, and procurement activities are carried out in a manner consistent with the objectives of the activity, and in compliance with USAID regulations and SI policies and procedures. The Director of Finance and Administration will serve as a core team member on a full-time basis throughout the five-year period of performance.
**Please note: Only candidates with Nigerian citizenship will be considered.**
- Manage and oversee activity finance and administration for the Abuja field office.
- Ensure compliance with contractual obligations and deliverables in line with USAID regulations and SI policies and procedures.
- Establish and implement procedures for project financial management, procurement, sub-contracts, and consultant contracts to ensure transparency and good business practices.
- Work with Activity team / Chief of Party to ensure that financial management and reporting is in compliance with USAID requirements.
- Manage activity start-up and support initial work planning process.
- Establish procedures for financial operations, banking, and reporting.
- Develop monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports.
- Implement other functions relevant to the position, including regular meetings with SI Head-Quarters Management Team.
- A Master’s level degree in public administration, business, financial management, or another relevant field required.
- At least seven years of financial management, grants management, or similar experience in other donor-funded projects; previous work experience with USAID-funded projects preferred.
- Knowledge of and experience with Nigerian payroll income tax calculations and Health policy calculations for all full-time staff.
- Proven ability to manage and monitor a diverse staff in multiple locations.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel.
- Computer literate and possess superior oral and written communication skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English required.
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.