Chemonics seeks a deputy chief of party for an anticipated USAID early grade reading project in the West Bank. The deputy chief of party will serve in a leadership capacity, working closely with the chief of party and the personnel team to ensure smooth, effective implementation of all project activities. We are seeking individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Advanced degree in education or other relevant field required
- Minimum seven years of relevant technical and management experience in education programs, including education reform, teacher professional development, early grade reading, monitoring donor-supported basic education, or early childhood development projects; West Bank experience preferred
- Experience with the development of early grade reading, education systems strengthening, and national and district-level service delivery preferred
- Experience with using early grade reading assessments at the household level preferred
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Demonstrated strategic management and planning experience
Please submit an electronic submission of your CV and cover letter to EGRwestbank@chemonics.com by February 10, 2017. Please include “Deputy Chief of Party” in the subject line. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.