PATH is a global nonprofit dedicated to achieving health equity. With more than 40 years of experience forging multisector partnerships, and with expertise in science, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales up innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing health challenges.
- Verify accuracy of the data by performing periodic data quality checks.
- Maintain log of data timeliness and completeness for project data.
- Support the preparation of progress reports.
- Develop customized database for collecting data and resolving queries from the field teams.
- Maintain database for projects and ensure it is complete and up to date.
- Develop data visualizations, tools, and templates.
- Develop and roll-out dashboards and custom defined performance reports for state and district functionaries for program review meetings, planning, and decision making.
- Innovate, design and pilot test new approaches/ tools for data analysis and visualization.
- Identify the capacity building needs for field teams for ensuring good quality data.
- Develop standard operating procedures for Data Quality Assessment and it’s implementation.
- Support MEL team in reports, presentations & templates for senior management team.
- Travel to field to support activities pertaining to capacity building, piloting of newer tools, and any other activity requested by the supervisor.
- Undertake any other duties as requested by the supervisor.