Working Title: Data Analyst
Internal Title: Data Analyst
Division: India Country Program
Location: New Delhi
PATH is a global nonprofit dedicated to achieving health equity. With more than 40 years of experience forging multisector partnerships, and with expertise in science, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales up innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing health challenges.
PATH began its work in India in the late 1990s, bringing governments, communities, private-sector companies, and experienced public health practitioners together to address some of the country’s most crucial health problems. In early 2000, the scope of our India program expanded with a major immunization initiative for the state of Andhra Pradesh. Today, PATH’s India projects focus on TB, HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis-C, immunization, injection safety, maternal health, and more.
- Provide support in the management of project MIS system in collaboration with state teams
- Responsible for timely collection of all DATIM targets related to project
- Analyse all cascade data to identify gaps and follow up with state teams for data improvement
- Provide support to reporting on innovations under Project Sunrise
- Capacity building of key personnel at state level on MIS system and other data quality parameters
- Develop data formats, training manuals, presentations and other materials for capacity building of Government officials, staff in various departments of State AIDS Control Societies and civil societies.
- Conduct data quality assessment (DQA) in collaboration with state teams
- Responsible for submission periodic reports submitted to NACO and CDC
- Attend and facilitate training workshops on SI
- Establish a system of routine monitoring and meetings with the state teams
- To provide support for the coordination and support between national and state team for the smooth implementation of the project activities
- Support the implementation of the monitoring system including micro planning, granular analysis and routine review meetings to track the progress in achieving the targets in Northeast and Mumbai
- Participate in review meetings of SACS and NACO