Tetra Tech International Development Services (http://tetratech.com/intdev) headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, is accepting applications from qualified Cost and Pricing Specialist candidates. As a Cost and Pricing Specialist, you will work closely with technical staff in developing cost proposals, detailed budgets, and budget realignments for international development projects, primarily those of USAID.
This position is based in Burlington, Vermont or Arlington, Virginia.
What you’ll do:
* In collaboration with technical staff, prepare budgets (CPFF, T&M, and Fixed Price) in MS Excel for international development project proposals to USAID (and other clients) and subcontractors
* Negotiate contracts with the client
* Assist technical staff in completing budget realignments and costed modifications
* Prepare supporting documentation for long- and short-term cost proposal submissions, including budget narratives, certifications, financial information, etc.
* Provide cost advice to proposal teams in conjunction with proposal objectives
* Present draft proposal budgets for cost proposal reviews and prepare briefings for Senior Management review
* Refine budget templates and narratives as necessary
* Assist in assuring compliance with the company’s cost and pricing processes and procedures
* Facilitate trainings to staff related to cost and pricing and business compliance
* Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or a related field required
* Minimum of two (2) years of professional experience in new business development required; candidates with extensive experience in cost proposal development may qualify for a senior-level designation
* Proficient in MS Office Applications, particularly budget development and formula utilization
* Excellent oral and written communications skills
* Exemplary collegiality, reliability, and follow through across teams and tasks
* Ability to meet deadlines and work with tight deadlines on multiple concurrent projects
* Proven attention to detail and high levels of organization
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with patience and integrity
* U.S. citizenship or a current, valid U.S. work permit is mandatory
To be considered, please submit the following as part of the online application process:
* Cover Letter
* CV in reverse chronological format
Please ensure that you upload all necessary documents, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration.
Tetra Tech offers a full range of benefits. Please follow this link to learn more: http://www.tetratech.com/en/benefits
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees – 20,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in over 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.