PSI seeks an independent, dynamic, results-oriented, technical sanitation consultant with experience in market-based sanitation to develop the final report for PSI’s Sanitation Service Delivery project (SSD) in Ghana, Benin and Cote d’Ivoire. The position requires fluency in French and English and will report to the SSD Chief of Party.
The consultant will produce a Final Report for the Sanitation Services Delivery program encompassing projects in Ghana, Benin and Cote d’Ivoire including proper layout and formatting according to USAID standards (2014-2021). The final performance report must contain the following information: the final report will report on all performance indicators and will draw conclusions about the overall impact of the program. It will report on problems encountered, lessons learned, and will offer recommendations for the future. It will discuss how the results and recommendations of any project evaluations were addressed by the project and how performance was affected.
- Conduct desk research and analysis of project progress reports submitted to USAID.
- Submit final report/documents including proper layout and formatting according to USAID standards.
- The final report should include key project activities (objectives, vision, strategies and their level of achievement, training, sanitation market development through the recruitment of VSEs (Very Small Enterprises), emptiers, masons, products tested and promoted, interaction with government structures (alignment with national policies), municipalities, successes, lessons learned etc.)
- Edit, revise and rewrite as needed to produce high quality, timely, results-based narrative reports and other documents that conform to established standards and formats.
- Integrate comments and suggestions to produce a final version for submission to USAID.
- Work with PSI Monitoring/Evaluation Department to update the Indicator Performance Tracking Table (IPTT)
TENTATIVE TIMELINE AND LEVEL OF EFFORT (LOE)
- 30 days (September 1 – 30, 2021)
- At least 7 years knowledge and expertise in WASH, with specific recent experience in market- based sanitation and associated thematic areas which fall under activating urban and peri-urban sanitation markets and fecal sludge management.
- Understanding of WASH sector including policy context and specific challenges facing effective sanitation service delivery.
- Experience documenting project results and outcomes
- Proven track record of producing high quality reports for complex international development programs to time and on budget.
- Excellent writing skills in English.
Please submit your Resume and writing sample by email to Ms. Tana A. Kouassi at firstname.lastname@example.org. the submission deadline is July 30, 2021.