PATH is currently recruiting for a Communications Coordinator.
PATH is a global nonprofit dedicated to achieving health equity. With more than 40 years of experience forging multisector partnerships, and with expertise in science, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales up innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing health challenges.
PATH began its work in India in the late 1990s, bringing governments, communities, private-sector companies, and experienced public health practitioners together to address some of the country’s most crucial health problems. Today, PATH’s India projects focus on TB/HIV, vaccines, nutrition, heath innovation, and more. PATH’s India country program engages with various stakeholders and target groups for which creation of compelling content is essential. Learn more at http://www.path.org/our-work/india.php
Objectives of the Assignment
Under direct supervision of PATH’s Senior Communications Coordinator and as part of a cross cutting Communication team, the Communications Coordinator is responsible to develop content on PATH’s activities and projects in India and South Asia for various audiences and channels.
Scope of Work
Help write engaging content for PATH’s various stakeholders, audiences and channels, both online and offline, to achieve key communication objectives by focusing on (but not limited to) achievement of the following results:
- Write, edit, proofread and develop content on PATH’s activities and projects for various audiences and channels (including but not limited to website, email, print collateral, social media, and more) to achieve key communication objectives as part of a cross cutting team
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of the organization’s style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for different channels and audiences
- Support execution of a content strategy that supports and extends communication and influencing efforts, both short- and long-term
- Develop content as per an editorial calendar that will ensure a regular flow of content for various needs of the organization.
- Maintain, track and update content inventories including photo, video and design assets in an easy to access and retrievable content management system
- Ensure consistent experience in keeping with the organization’s style guidelines and implement appropriate localization/translation strategies as needed including onboarding and managing a pool of external proofreaders and translators
- Create and maintain a pool of up to date and relevant case studies on different projects
- Any other work as assigned and needed