- Provide overall leadership, management, and strategic direction for the program;
- Serve as principal liaison with USAID, government, private sector, and others
- Oversee and monitor quality of all program activities and timely delivery of deliverables to client;
- In conjunction with USAID/Indonesia and DAI’s home office determine annual priorities, develop work plans, prepare annual reports and quarterly progress reports, and ensure program responds to changing conditions and operating environments;
- Oversee program administration, implementation, and financial management to ensure program implementation aligns with budget allocations, internal policies, and USAID regulations
- Manage project consortium, including ensuring effective communication with all project partners, proactively identifying and resolving partnership issues and ensuring cohesion throughout project implementation;
- Lead team to provide proper coordination and guidance among local government, country-wide initiatives, community partners, NGOs and other key stakeholders;
- Master’s degree in a relevant discipline required
- Minimum 7 years of experience in senior level role leading complex development programs and multi-disciplinary teams preferably in the Southeast Asia region and for USAID-funded projects.
- Minimum 10 years of experience working in one or more of these areas: civil society organization strengthening, local governance, citizen engagement, and media.
- Proven track record managing multi-disciplinary development programs and teams, engaging effectively with stakeholders, and fostering collaborative learning and adaptive management.
- Strong familiarity and experience with the political, social, economic, and cultural context in Indonesia preferred
- Excellent communication skills in English. Indonesian language skills a plus.