Chemonics seeks a chief of party for the anticipated USAID Lebanon Enterprise Development (LED) project. LED aims to increase employment opportunities for Lebanese citizens by facilitating the provision of business development services to help Lebanese firms expand, increase sales, and generate jobs. The project will increase the competitiveness and enhance the growth of Lebanese client firms, improve Lebanon’s business enabling environment, and communicate results and program knowledge through outreach with the public and private sectors.
We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Supervise all project activities and ensure the successful performance of the project team
- Provide strategic technical and administrative leadership
- Design the project’s technical direction and develop annual work and performance management plans
- Manage and supervise long- and short-term project staff
- Oversee development of scopes of work and recruitment of consultants
- Prepare quality and annual project activity reports and monitor the progress and pace of project implementation
Supervise all institutional subcontracts
- Serve as the primary liaison between USAID, individual client firms, and other collaborating agencies
- Master’s of business administration, finance, economics, public administration, or other relevant field required
- Minimum 10 years of relevant work experience, including substantial experience working with the private sector
- Experience managing private sector programs of similar scope and complexity
- Experience in policy reform, including business enabling environment reform and private sector engagement
- Experience in Lebanon or the Middle East
- Experience working with USAID or other international donor projects
- Interest in working with a multicultural, international team in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility and integrity
- Fluency in English, and excellent written and oral communication skills
electronic submissions of your CV and cover letter to email@example.com by March 10, 2017. Please include “Chief of Party” in the subject line. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.