Eurasia Group is seeking an Associate to join our Finance department, to be based in our New York office, reporting into the Controller.
In this role, the responsibilities include but are not limited to the following: manage full cycle Accounts Receivable for the firm, process sales contracts, execute billing and collections, maintain client relationship, work closely with business development divisions on new and aging receivables; maintain billing and revenue schedules; provide sales reporting; maintain billing and revenue records in the accounting systems, be part of month-end close; and back-up Accounts Payable where needed.
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of general accounts record/bookkeeping within a fast-paced rapidly growing organization. You must have detailed experience with Accounts Receivable and client relationship management. Qualified applicants will also have the following: ability to handle multiple responsibilities and priorities; strong sense of attention to detail and ability to manage highly confidential information; excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills; fluency in a General Ledger Platform, preferably Microsoft SL (Soloman) and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team. Preferred candidates will have experience working in a professional services environment. A minimum of a BA in Accounting or relevant field is required.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the US. To apply for the position, please submit a cover letter, resume and salary history (MS Word, Plain Text or PDF only) to [email protected] with “Associate, Finance” in the subject line. This is a full-time permanent position that is available immediately. The resume evaluation process will take place on an on-going basis until the position has been filled.
Perks of working at Eurasia Group:
- An amazing mission — to help our clients capitalize on the opportunities and manage the risks created by the impact of politics on markets around the world.
- The opportunity to work with a talented and entrepreneurial team in a global environment.
- Flexible work environment, with contemporary offices located in New York (Flatiron), DC (DuPont Circle) London (Clerkenwell), Tokyo (Marunouchi) and Sao Paulo (Faria Lima).
- PTO bank of 23 days, 10 paid holidays and 2 summer Fridays.
- A strong belief in work-life balance.
- Competitive salary plus incentive compensation plan.
- Business casual dress code.
- Employee referral program that begins at $1000.
Eurasia Group is an equal opportunity employer.