|PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide advisory support to IFES and other partners on effective ways to conduct youth engagement and encourage civic participation;
• Operationalizing youth engagement activities in Serbia, including identifying potential youth mobilizers, civil society partners, coordinating skill building activities and providing ongoing logistics support to youth community mobilizers;
• Support IFES civic and youth engagement partners to organize project activities;
• Liaising with partners, institutions and experts, in coordination with IFES Serbia staff;
• Supporting monitoring of youth engagement project activities and impact evaluation;
• Preparing written reports and correspondence on project activities, workplan, activity monitoring plans.
• Bachelor’s degree in international relations, law, political science, communications or related field required;
• Relevant experience in supporting community-based youth engagement initiatives;
• Experience in supporting development of youth awareness, civic and voter education material;
• Strong familiarity with formal and informal networks of youth activists;
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize, handle multiple tasks and consistently meet tight deadlines;
• Experience in working Microsoft Office packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.);
• Proficiency in English and Serbian languages.