Tetra Tech International Development Services (IDS) (http://tetratechintdev.com) headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, is now seeking a Vice President of Project Support Services. In this pivotal role, s/he will directly supervise the Project Support Services departments, which include Information Technology (IT), Contracts, Grants & Procurement (CGP), Project Systems & Best Practices, and Risk Management. As a member of the Senior Management team, s/he will provide expert management support and strategic guidance to shared services and improve their functional integration with sectors and other business units.
This position will be based in Burlington, Vermont.
* Ensures his/her team efficiently provides quality services to the Operations Units and the field
* Guarantees effective and efficient coordination between his/her units and all units across the organization
* In coordination with the Vice President of Operations (VPO), resolves resource and operational issues involving Shared Services units with Sector operations
* Position Shared Service Units to strategically add value to proposals efforts and project implementation initiatives.
* Contribute to proposal efforts per area of expertise and experience including peer and senior management reviews of technical and cost proposals
* S/he will lead the development of a three-year strategic planning of the Shared Services units and other interim planning identified with the Senior Management Team
* Builds the capacity of the Technical Sector personnel for efficient and quality project implementation and new business development
* In conjunction with the Senior Management Team, assists with solving complex project implementation issues, as appropriate
* Represents Tetra Tech IDS at client events, conferences, seminars and other gatherings
* Master’s degree in a relevant field
* Minimum of 15 years of experience in international development with successful track record in both new business development and project implementation
* Minimum 10-years’ experience working with USAID funded projects and thorough familiarity with USAID rules and regulation
* Management skills requiring the ability to interface with technical and operational business functions and staff
* Experience leading and managing teams, including personnel management experience
* Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
* Demonstrated experience developing and conducting on the job training and capacity building strategies
* Must be able to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the online application process:
* Cover Letter
* CV in reverse chronological format
Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered.
Tetra Tech offers a full range of benefits. Please follow this link to learn more: http://www.tetratech.com/en/benefits
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees – 20,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in over 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.