ICF is seeking a part-time Vendor Coordinator to support the Child Welfare and Education Line of Business by processing invoices for the Capacity Building Center for States project. The ideal candidate will have general accounting and budgeting knowledge, and be able to receive, open, and log invoices, as well as get approval to pay invoices from project leads as necessary. The part-time Vendor Coordinator will also be responsible for data entry and tracking.
- Perform basic and routine vendor management functions in accordance with established procedures, including preparing accounts payable invoices
- Handle payments in an organized and timely manner, ensuring timelines are being adhered to and deadlines are met, while keeping the team updated and performing consistent follow-up
- Maintain and update databases, Excel workbook trackers, and Microsoft SharePoint and Teams folders
- Develop a robust working relationship with all internal and external stakeholders (e.g., subcontractors), and resolve issues that arise
- Work side by side with the accounts payable/finance department to ensure vendors are paid in a timely manner
- Respond to invoice and payment-related inquiries from project leads, finance teams, and vendors timely
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned
- High school diploma or GED is required
- Experience with accounts payable processes
- Familiarity with social science, especially in child welfare
- Effective verbal and written skills including the ability to speak and write clearly with a pleasant and professional tone
- Excellent organizational skills
- Both detail oriented and able to see the big picture
- Ability to multi-task and effectively handle competing priorities and deadlines
- Able to work independently without a lot of supervision, and be comfortable working as part of a team
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse workforce
- Ability to work quickly, accurately, and collaboratively to meet deadlines
- Extremely detail oriented with strong problem-solving skills
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world’s toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range – There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final salary for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The salary range for Colorado is –
$37,627.00 – $63,966.00
Nationwide Remote Office (US99)