SI is seeking two full-time Local M&E Specialists who will contribute to the implementation of MESP activities for this project. These positions will be full-time over the duration of the project, and will be based in Dakar.
**Please note: This is a local position. Only candidates with Senegalese citizenship will be considered.**
- Collaborate with the Monitoring and Evaluation Lead on the implementation of M&E activities.
- Support in the development of evaluation methodologies and tools, and manage teams in primary data collection.
- Collect and manage all project-related performance data.
- Analyze and summarize performance monitoring data.
- Maintain the main project indicator database and filing system.
- Provide training on the online reporting system, the project monitoring system, and the project indicators.
- Present monitoring data on a monthly basis to project technical staff, as required.
- Master’s degree in international development, research, social sciences, or relevant area.
- Minimum of five years of experience conducting monitoring and evaluation on international development projects.
- Experience in performance monitoring, assessing and tracking data quality, data management, and/or training in performance management topics.
- Experience in evaluation methodology, experimental design, statistical analysis, sampling methodology and/or data collection and analysis.
- Demonstrated experience conducting primary data collection.
- Knowledge of USAID’s program cycle and Evaluation Policy.
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills.
- Oral and written French fluency and professional proficiency in English.
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com.
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.