SI is seeking a two Local Evaluation Civil Society Technical Advisors to support the mid-term performance evaluation of the CCSS Activity. The estimated period of performance for this evaluation is about 16 weeks (inclusive of four weeks of fieldwork), and is estimated to begin this August 2019.
- Contribute to the design the evaluation methodology using a mixed methods approach, comprising quantitative and qualitative methods, be used for the evaluation. This approach may include, but not be limited to: a desk review, key informant interviews (KIIs), surveys, focus group discussions (FDGs), and site visits.
- Participate in developing the evaluation design, fieldwork, and design of data collection instruments.
- Administer KIIs with internal and external stakeholders; organize and participate in FGDs or surveys
- Contribute to the development of inception report, desk review, draft report, final report, and presentations.
- Work closely with SI HQ team and communicate in a timely and effective manner with all project personnel.
- A Master’s degree and six years of relevant work experience (or bachelor’s degree with eight years of relevant work experience).
- Experience managing civil society activities or promoting civil society engagement, evaluations for USAID or other major donors, and program management or evaluation in Cambodia or South-East Asia.
- Demonstrated experience in civil society and possess knowledge of the Cambodian context.
- Possess a general understanding of development issues in developing countries.
- Must possess experience in conducting evaluation or research studies, and ideally prior experience serving on evaluation teams for USAID-funded projects.
- Must have strong English language skills in both written and verbal communications.