QED is a global consulting firm with more than 20 years of experience providing data-driven and insightful solutions in close to 100 countries. We are passionate about transforming lives through knowledge-based solutions. Leveraging deep expertise in monitoring, evaluation, global health, and learning, we help our clients collect, analyze, visualize, and ultimately use data in more effective ways. Our work maximizes results through the use of cutting-edge technologies and innovation, organizational development, and evidence-based decision-making.
Workforce development topics will include:
- Security Cooperation and AM&E basics
- How to conduct a partnership assessment
- How to develop an Initiative Design Document (IDD)
- SC theory of change and logic framework
- How to develop performance indicators
- How to conduct performance monitoring
- Oversees, facilitates, and evaluates conferences, trainings, symposia, meetings, workshops and focus groups.
- Skilled in facilitation, training methodology development and evaluation, process reengineering across all phases, identifying best practices, change management, business management techniques, organizational development, activity and data modeling, or information system development methods and practices.
- Experience is also required in information systems development, functional and data requirements analysis, systems analysis and design, program design, workshop and focus group facilitation, and documentation.
- Designs scope of facilitation process, identifying level of effort required, participants, key stakeholders, and decision points
- Diagnoses and analyzes organizational problems, often through focus or workshop groups
- Ensures that session minutes, conclusions, and decisions are documented and distributed
- Engages in team building, coaching, leadership development, and consensus building
- Active DoD SECRET clearance
- Masters + 4 years’ experience, or
- Bachelor’s + 6 years of direct experience with facilitation of training or exercise events
- Masters + 6 years’ experience in area relating to the project, training and facilitation
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to interact with individuals at all levels
- Flexibility and ability to travel, experience working or living overseas preferred
- Experience in adult learning theory and practice; Significant experience in training and facilitation
To apply for this position please follow the following steps:
- Complete the online application.
- Attach your resume/CV.
- Click on this link to complete a USAID Biodata/1420 form, fill out the form, sign it, and attach/upload it to your application.
- You may also include other documents such as cover letter and/or a work sample.
- Submit your application, resume/CV, completed biodata, and any additional documents.
Please note that applications submitted by other means; or without either a resume/CV and/or biodata may not be considered. Only finalists will be contacted; no phone calls please.
The QED Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, Minorities, Veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. AA/V/D. Reasonable accommodation requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.