Brief description: The overall objective of the project is promoting social inclusion and improving access for all to quality employment and education services.
The purpose is to promote social inclusion of women and youth who are in poverty or at risk of poverty in the TRB1 Region by facilitating access of their integration to the labour market.
Results to be achieved:
- Result 1: Vocational skills of women and youth who are in poverty or at risk of poverty in the TRB1 Region are improved.
- Result 2: Institutional capacity of FÄ±rat Development Agency, social partners, related institutions and universities to enhance the access of disadvantaged women and youth in the TRB1 Region to the labour market is increased.
- Result 3: Wide range of people is accessed through awareness-raising campaigns/events on the women and youth employment issues.
Commencement date and duration of the project: May 2021 (indicative), 24 months
Qualifications and skills:
– Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Administrative Sciences or Educational Sciences. In the absence of such a degree minimum of 10 years of working experience in the field of vocational education and training or adult education.
– Excellent command of written and spoken English.
– Full computer literacy.
– Master degree or/and PhD in one of the abovementioned fields will be an asset
General professional experience:
– Preferably 10 but a minimum of 8 years of professional experience in delivery and/or design and/or implementation of training.
Specific professional experience:
– Preferably 5 years but a minimum of 3 years of professional experience in the field of vocational trainings.
– Preferably 4 years but a minimum of 2 years of professional experience in the field of employment services targeting women or youth.
– Professional experience in design and/or implementation of research activities will be an asset.