Qualifications and skills:
- Preferably, a Masters’ degree in Economics, International Trade, International Economic Relations or similar discipline of relevance to the assignment. In the absence of a master’s degree, professional experience of at least 10 years in the sector(s) directly related to this assignment;
- Fluency in English. Knowledge of Portuguese will be considered as an asset.
General professional experience:
- Preferably, 10 years of general professional experience in the field of international trade and private sector development or equivalent domains.
Specific professional experience:
- Preferably, experience in enhancing EPA awareness among various stakeholders such as private sector, business associations and non-state actors;
- Preferably, 5 years working experience in managing and organizing meetings, information events, trainings, visibility events, workshops or similar events related to trade promotion;
- Preferably, experience on providing training to business associations and trade promotion agencies on EPA related aspects;
- Experience in producing informative communication and visibility materials will be considered as an asset;
- Desirable experience in SADC countries.