Profil demandé :
Qualifications and Skills
• Master’s degree or equivalent, preferably in economics, trade, or in areas related to trade policy development and reform.
• PC literacy;
General professional experience
• Not less than 3 years, preferably 8 years of relevant professional experience in the field of economic and trade policies
Specific professional experience
• At least 3 years of experience on issues related to CEFTA, WTO, GATT, with background on trade in services, trade facilitation and private sector involvement in technical discussions
•At least one year of experience in the implementation of an EU or other donor funded action/project
• Experience in facilitating the discussions on trade related policies/regional cooperation policies and strengthening economic cooperation within the region can be considered an asset
• Excellent writing and communication skills.
• Very good command of English, both written and spoken (min. level 2 in the scale from 1 to 5 where 1 is excellent and 5 is basic).
•Fluency in Albanian language is considered an asset.