Profil demandé :
Qualifications and Skills
• Master’s degree or equivalent, preferably in economics, trade, or in areas related to trade policy development and reform.
• PC literacy ;
General professional experience
• Not less than 6 years of experience, preferably 12 years of relevant professional experience in the field of economic and trade policies
• Specific professional experience
• At least 3 years of experience on issues related to CEFTA, WTO, GATT with background on trade in goods, trade facilitation, and private sector involvement in technical discussions
• Experience related to management of at least one EU or other donor funded action/project
• Experience in supporting the management of regional cooperation policies and in strengthening economic cooperation within the region can be considered an asset
• Excellent writing and communication skills.
• Very good command of English, both written and spoken (min. level 2 in the scale from 1 to 5 where 1 is excellent and 5 is basic).