Social Impact is preparing a proposal for an upcoming five-year USAID South Sudan Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Project. The MEL Project will support USAID/South Sudan to effectively monitor, evaluate, learn from, and improve USAID-funded interventions. The MEL Project will provide USAID/South Sudan with flexible, demand-driven technical, analytic, advisory, training, monitoring, evaluation, and related support services for performance measurement, planning, monitoring, evaluation, reporting, activity mapping, and performance information management and dissemination activities.
SI is seeking a Third Party Monitoring (TPM) Lead for the South Sudan MEL to manage the overall TPM work plan and process; leading the review, preparation, and editing of tools, protocols, and materials; editing final TPM reports for submission; and presenting findings to USAID. This will be a full-time position based in Juba, for the duration of the contract.
**Please note: This is a local position. Only candidates with South Sudanese citizenship are eligible to apply.* *
- Manage overall TPM work-plan and process, and problem solves against constraints experienced.
- Edit final TPM reports for submission to USAID, ensuring clarity, quality, and USAID usability.
- Lead, review, preparation, and editing of tools, protocols, and materials for TPM activities.
- Assist the Chief of Party (COP) manage and coordinate the TPM team and ensure essential functions are in place, such as procurement and contracting, finance and administration, IT support and in-house technical and subject matter expertise.
- Manage short-term technical assignments relevant to the delivery of TPM deliverables.
- Assist the COP and Deputy Chief of Party trouble-shoot and problem-solve matters related to field operations including contracting, payments, third-party monitor management, and report production.
- Develop PowerPoint and ad hoc presentations of monitoring data as requested by USAID.
- Stand in for specified functions or supervises interim TPM staff as needed.
- Graduate degree in the field of evaluation, international development, or related technical field.
- At least five years of international experience in the management, monitoring, and evaluation of development programs
- Experience developing monitoring tools, training, and managing staff in the effective use of these tools.
- Exceptional proficiency in written and spoken English.
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.